- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Remote ControlRemote Control
Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter Driver Download | LOGITECH
Get Install the latest support Logitech R400 wireless presenter driver download, software for windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista 32 & 64 bit, mac for free in here. We have provided all needed files to make you install any drivers easily like automatic driver installer. Find and install your Logitech R400 wireless presenter driver download update in 2021 and step by step to download and install easily.
|Logitech R400 series specifications|
|Logitech V-U0015 Driver for Information||Brand : Logitech R4000|
|Logitech Quickcam E3500 Driver Information||Operating system : Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista, Chrome os, Mac os x, linux|
Logitech Operating All System
read also : Information For Driver All Product Logitech
Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter Driver For Windows ( Installer Support)
Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter Driver For Mac (Installer Mac)
By Step Download Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter Driver For Install Easy
- Frist, Download the file. Check the computer settings for the location of the file.
- Click Start (Windows) -> Control Panel -> Device Manager (Select Device Manager).
- On the Device Manager window find and click on computer name to select Add legacy hardware, klik OK
- Selext Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), and click the Next
- Select Show All Devices afterward click Next button again, Click the Have Disk button.
- Click Browse button to find the extracted Android ADB Driver -> android_winusb.inf and click on Open, and OK
- Now select the Android ADB Interface -> click Next button.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose Android Composite ADB Interface.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To complete the following steps, the PC must be connected to the Internet.
- Presenter mode,built in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter
Use the highly efficient controls of this wireless presenter to help you make your point and boost your confidence during your next presentation. 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity lets you move freely up to 50′ away from the receiver to provide the freedom to move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact. Intuitive slideshow controls are easy to find by touch for a smooth, simple way to navigate through each slide. Bright-red laser pointer makes it easy for your audience to see exactly what you’re pointing to. Battery indicator allows you to quickly see how much power is available with just a glance. And with plug-and-play technology, simply plug in the receiver into a USB port to begin. When the show is over, just place the receiver back in the presenter, and you’re ready to go. System Requirements: Windows XP Windows Vista|USB port.